10.07.2009

I got my BG and Grobaby!

And now I am attempting to not purchase more! My friend Kelsey has a few BG's that she hates... but I really like them :) Goodmama's are adorable... but I have tons! And these bumgenius diapers are sooo easy to put on, take off, etc... and I don't care if they are dragged through mud or pooped on! Plus, there are no snaps to hurt her little tummy with. She's a pretty sensitive baby.

I was at my neighbors house yesterday while my hubby helped her to move a few things (her husband is deployed) and she asked me lots of questions about CDing. In the end she's a formula feeding, not attached at all, very into disposie's mama. But at least she asked! The dark face that washed over her expression after I mentioned tossing her dipes in the washer was comicalh.

Anyway I am getting the mid-paycheck blues. Where I want to buy everything! From diaper pins all the way to new AE jeans (they are on sale, damnit!).

Ohhh I kicked the ice cream habit for good, YAY! maybe i can convince hubs into another diaper from the saved money ;) just kidding! I make it sound like he restricts me, but he doesn't at all :) But I DO have to look him in the face when he gets home, and if I spent too much on diapers... it makes it harder :)

Ok, must do chores.... must not buy diapers....

No comments: